East Africa is recording the highest economic growth rate in Africa (close to 6 percent according to the African Development Bank), making it a promising investment and manufacturing destination. Access the AFDB’s most recent regional report here.
However, notwithstanding the growth and progress in regional integration, every country in East Africa remains very different.
Are you a company operating in East Africa or looking to invest in East Africa? Are you looking to set up a hub for your East African operation? Then our East Africa subscription could prove extremely useful to you. With a single login, you can now do all of the following, where-ever you are, whatever the time:
- Find instant responses to over 6,000 frequently asked questions about doing business in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda – all ins and outs about setting up operations, corporate governance, contracts, fraud, corruption, competition, dispute resolution, employing people, exchange control, investment licenses, immigration, data protection, ICT, insurance, IP, taking our loans, purchasing and selling shares and assets, tendering, developing projects, real estate, trade and so much more.
- Quickly compare across key all four jurisdictions, allowing you to tailor your contracts, compare regulatory requirements and standardise your operations throughout all four countries.
- Monthly updated overviews of all main political and economic events in all four countries.
- Stay on top of the latest developments in all four countries through overviews of upcoming changes and automatic alerts in case of change of law.
- Direct access to vetted local experts in all four countries.
Contact us to get more information about the East Africa package.